I received my Sundance catalog a couple of days ago and noticed a very pretty bracelet that was priced for $15.00. It is the "Easy as 1-2-3" bracelet (item 64026).

I thought this was a exceptional deal and I called to place my order. The representative told me that there was a mistake in the catalog and that the bracelet was not $15.00 but was $158.00. Retailers will honor the published prices, even if there is a error....it's called "Truth In Advertising". They honor the pricing until they are out of stock.

I don't think I will ever be ordering from Sundance again. Although their merchandise is unique, it is overpriced.

After reading other reviews, I am aware of the excessive shipping cost and poor customer service. It is time for me to visit local jewelers that are just as creative and properly more ethical.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of a product or service from Sundance Catalog. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sundance Catalog to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not stand behind the pricing in their published catalogs. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sundance Catalog for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Girard, Kansas, United States #1270143

Retailers do not have to honor mistakes in pricing. That is a common misconception. Yasuwe