I ORDERED 3 T-SHIRTS ONLINE 2 WEEKS NOT ONLY THE SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED THEM UNTIL NOW AND EVERYTIME I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER EITHER THE PACKAGE IS IN CALIFORNIA OR IN PENNSYLVANIA..WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER THEY CLAIMED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE IT WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAY AND THEY EVEN SENT ME A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. I AM SO TIRED OF THEM NOW , THEY ARE LIARS, LIARS AND LIARS .

FINALLY I CALLED AGAIN YESTERDAY , CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD ME THAT I WOULD RECEIVE THE PACKAGE " TODAY" NOTHING . WORST AND WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH . IT IS SO FRUSTRATED AND A WASTE OF TIME.

IT WAS MY FIRST AND LAST.. NEVER AGAIN!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sundance Catalog. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sundance Catalog to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was are not reliable, services and shipping policy. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sundance Catalog t-shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1242482

Everyone, report the to the BBB....better business bureau.....your negative reports stay in their files for a LONG time!