On January 31, 2018, I placed an order from the Sundance Catalog displaying items for Valentine's Day. I received an email explaining my item was backordered and expected shipping date February 7, 2018.

So, I thought okay, still enough time to allow receipt and give as gift to my daughter for Valentine's Day. It's February 13th and I realized that the gift had not been received so I checked my emails and no communication from Sundance. I then went online to their site and typed in my order number under order status and nothing was displayed . .

. no updates/nothing. I then opted to chat online with company rep only to be told my item was backordered and the vendor has not updated Sundance with a delivery schedule so Sundance has no way to confirm when or if item will be mailed to me. The representative did nothing to resolve this matter with me.

I am very frustrated because now here it is the day before Valentine's Day and I am not in a position to run around town to try and find a gift.

I am very disappointed to the point I doubt I will EVER do business with this company again. Feeling frustrated.

Review about: Sundance Catalog Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments