3.0

Ordered expensive sandals that were made in Italy.A few wears later and the sandals broke.

Sundance sent me a return label and I printed, packed and sent them back the same day. 2 weeks later when I hadn't gotten my new pair I emailed them and asked if they had received the sandals. They saw that they were in process of return but it would take 2-3 weeks to process the return and another 2 weeks to ship out the new pair. Over a month!

Are you kidding me?? Everything is done in bulk mail and the only way to speed up the process is to re-order the shoes and then get a credit when the new ones are shipped.

Who is making $$ on that deal?Robert is, not the consumer....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sandals. Sundance Catalog needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sandals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sundance Catalog.

Had an Experience with Sundance Catalog?

Comments

I ordered shoes.Too small.

Sent them back with snail mail return label. Chatted with the LIVE CHAT person before sending them back to make sure this was going to work. They said, yes, just FILL OUT the paper form and send back. Really?

Who does business like this these days. I couldn't find these shoes anywhere else. Sent them back. It's now been 2 weeks.

Live chatted again and they said they were processing returns from before my return.

Might be 2 - 3 weeks.....NEVER AGAIN will I order from here