1.5

I've recently purchased a jacket from here for my mom for Christmas, and my sister bought the shirt to go along with it (Angelwing top and Firelight Velvet Blazer). We both had awful experiences with this website.

First... shipping was $18!! Just for a light-weight jacket! My sister emailed them asking why their shipping costs so much and they replied with a BS review - pretty much saying what they have to go through to ship it (exactly the same method as every other website/company).

It's a scam. PLUS my sister's order took about 2 weeks to be delivered! If I'm paying an arm and a leg for shipping, at least get it to me in a decent time span. The jacket and shirt are both made in China and the materials are VERYYYYYyyy cheap.

I feel as if I'm going to rip the shirt just touching it and same with the jacket. I wouldn't even pay $5 for these items. The customer service is not helpful either. It's a scam.

Never, ever shopping here again. Buyers, beware!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of shipping cost and ridiculous shipping fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sundance catalog shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Sundance Catalog needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sundance catalog shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sundance Catalog.

Comments