1.5

I've recently purchased a jacket from here for my mom for Christmas, and my sister bought the shirt to go along with it (Angelwing top and Firelight Velvet Blazer). We both had awful experiences with this website.

First... shipping was $18!! Just for a light-weight jacket! My sister emailed them asking why their shipping costs so much and they replied with a BS review - pretty much saying what they have to go through to ship it (exactly the same method as every other website/company).

It's a scam. PLUS my sister's order took about 2 weeks to be delivered! If I'm paying an arm and a leg for shipping, at least get it to me in a decent time span. The jacket and shirt are both made in China and the materials are VERYYYYYyyy cheap.

I feel as if I'm going to rip the shirt just touching it and same with the jacket. I wouldn't even pay $5 for these items. The customer service is not helpful either. It's a scam.

Never, ever shopping here again. Buyers, beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sundance Catalog Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Shipping cost, Ridiculous shipping fees, Poor policies, Poor quality of items.

• Ridiculous Shipping Fees