I ordered the Alegria Vest which in the photo looked really cozy for a nice fall/winter wrap - the photo and description were misleading - not at all what I expected - I returned the item for refund - expecting a prompt refund. I used the return label in my order - almost 3 weeks later and no refund - when I called and complained they said the item was received waiting to be processed - if I want quicker service I should return the item myself, not using their label and pay for the shipping myself.

Well obviously I had already sent it back with their label or I would not be calling.

So I am waiting, and waiting and waiting for a refund over $100. Will never order from them again.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Sundance Catalog. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sundance Catalog to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sundance Catalog for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1221278

I am sorry to say, but I've had worse dealings with this company, and its customer service manager, and I've come to the conclusion from my experience with them, and from reading comments from others, that they appear to be somehow sadistic and punitive in their behavior. I expressed to Tamara Gold that I did not appreciate being spoken to as if I were one of her employees (rather than a customer), and she cancelled me as a customer. These people are rude and insulting, and I guess the only people we have to blame are ourselves--how much sense does that make??