Pictures are manipulated in the catalog to make things look better than they are. Orders are mostly misses, very few hits because of shoddy description and misleading pictures. Quality control is non-existent. You will want to return half the stuff you order because the quality doesn't justify the price tag.

Oh, btw, shipping is $20 one way, you will pay $8 shipping for returning an item; So count on $28 shipping on each and every order. And if you think you can exchange a crappy product taking your chances on something else, get ready to pay another $20 in shipping. Yes, they charge shipping again when exchanging.

What prompted me to write this review and decide never to buy from them again???? On my last order, I ended up keeping one $38 scarf out of the entire order; and I was charged $56 in shipping when all was said and done.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sundance catalog catalogue from Sundance Catalog. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sundance Catalog to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sundance Catalog for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1201863

Thank you I was going to place a huge order but after your review I feel like I dodged a dissappointed buy again THANK YOU!!

to Anonymous Wixom, Michigan, United States #1281872