2.3

I have sent two returns to Sundance in the last year. The most recent return showed that Sundance received the return from me on 8/29/18, two weeks from me receiving the order from Sundance.

I hadn’t recd or heard anything from Sundance as of 10/3/18 so I contacted them. They said they would research and nothing as if today. I had to contact them again today 10/11/18. They said they couldn’t process refund because they needed more info about return.

I don’t understand why they needed more information because they had already acknowledged receipt of the return. They had the merchandise at their return center together with the original order number. Sundance blames the return problem on Smart Label, which doesn’t seem fair.

Smart Label got them the return. I asked for other options for assuring returns are processed accurately or at all and the customer service person said she was terminating our conversation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 11.

Comments

How many times is Sundance trying to sell the same merchandise? That might be something that could be going on here.