Sundance Catalog Customer Service
Contact Sundance Catalog
Summary of Sundance Catalog Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Sundance Catalog to Ask about:
- “Cancel an order”
- “I want a refund. I got charged $7 for an account I don’t hold.”
- “Check on status”
Sundance Catalog Rating Stats
About Sundance Catalog
Clothing and jewelry
Wrong information provided, Ridiculous shipping fees, Poor quality of items, Poor policies, Very poor customer service
- Official company name: Sundance Catalog
- Specialty: online boutique with women clothing.
- Locations: Tigard (OR), Southlake (TX), Dallas (TX), Scottsdale (AZ), Edina (MN), Lone Tree (CO), Corte Madera (CA),
- Area served: operates worldwide.
- Owner: Robert Redford
- Date of establishment: 1969
- Daughter/Parent Companies: Sundance Holdings Group, LLC
- Customer assistance: email and phone.
- Return policy: within 30 days of the original purchase date
- Delivery policy: ships worldwide through USPS, FedEx, FedEx International, and U.S. Air Mail carriers. Second Day Delivery and Overnight Delivery options. Free Standard Shipping is possible.
- Payment methods: Pay Pal, VISA, Master Card and American Express.
- Size charts:
- Additional info: The boutique offers a wide range of products such as dresses, pants, T-shirts, hoodies, skirts and many more. Recently, the store started selling clothing for men: boots, jeans, coats, sweaters, outwear etc. Sundance Catalog also offers a broad range of accessories such as sunglasses, watches, jewelry and many more. It is possible to order home furnishing including furniture, decor, lighting, and rugs. The boutique offers Gift Boxes.
Sundance Catalog is ranked 262 out of 2045 in Footwear and Clothing category