Sundance Catalog Customer Service
Contact Sundance Catalog
- (800) 422-2770 North American Customers
- (801) 973-2711 Other Countries
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Sundance Catalog
Wrong information provided, Ridiculous shipping fees, Poor quality of items, Poor policies, Very poor customer service
- Official company name: Sundance Catalog
- Specialty: online boutique with women clothing.
- Locations: Tigard (OR), Southlake (TX), Dallas (TX), Scottsdale (AZ), Edina (MN), Lone Tree (CO), Corte Madera (CA),
- Area served: operates worldwide.
- Owner: Robert Redford
- Date of establishment: 1969
- Daughter/Parent Companies: Sundance Holdings Group, LLC
- Customer assistance: email and phone.
- Return policy: within 30 days of the original purchase date
- Delivery policy: ships worldwide through USPS, FedEx, FedEx International, and U.S. Air Mail carriers. Second Day Delivery and Overnight Delivery options. Free Standard Shipping is possible.
- Payment methods: Pay Pal, VISA, Master Card and American Express.
- Size charts:
- Additional info: The boutique offers a wide range of products such as dresses, pants, T-shirts, hoodies, skirts and many more. Recently, the store started selling clothing for men: boots, jeans, coats, sweaters, outwear etc. Sundance Catalog also offers a broad range of accessories such as sunglasses, watches, jewelry and many more. It is possible to order home furnishing including furniture, decor, lighting, and rugs. The boutique offers Gift Boxes.
Sundance Catalog is ranked 293 out of 1862 in Footwear and Clothing category
Where Reviews Came From
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Decatur, Georgia, United States
- Albany, Georgia, United States
- Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- San Jose, California, United States
- Escondido, California, United States
- Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
Sundance Catalog Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Sundance Catalog to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future